Eat it. Log it.
- Categorized in: Dana's Blog
It's imperative that if you truly want to change your body, you have to track your food. Nutrition is 80% of your success and EVERYTHING counts!! So, you need to write down what you eat and drink and be honest with yourself so you can be accountable for the results. You can NOT out train a poor diet...so clean it up, write it down, and stay on track!!
- Write down what you eat on three weekdays and one weekend day, using the following guidelines:
- Record everything you eat and drink immediately.
- Note what you're doing while you're eating―driving, watching TV, etc.
- Describe how you felt while you ate: angry, sad, happy, nervous, starving, bored?
- Be honest. It's a journal, not a newsletter, and no one has to see it but you.
- At the end of each day, examine how your emotions affected your eating.