How did I begin? I've been competitive my whole life and became very interested in how working out and training could make me better. I went to college to study fitness and got a degree in Exercise Physiology/Adult Fitness so I could commit to a life style of fitness and wellness. 18 yrs later I'm still committed to helping others make changes. I love setting goals for myself as well as for my clients and then doing what it takes to achieve them!! Without goals we are dead in the water floating around and HOPING for something to happen.....what are YOUR goals? What are you DOING about them?
I love the thrill of competition, I love the throw down of a challenge. I am a semi pro mountain biker, adventure racer and a part of the FOUR time National Champion Full Throttle Endurance Triathlon Team. I am the father of two boys that are very quickly becoming more and more like me every day. I am active with their sports, assistant coaching on their baseball teams and full time supporter of all things they do. Working, parenting, racing, coaching and I still make time to work out to go after my goals. What's your excuse?? Not enough time?? Too busy?? Yeah, I've heard them all....and defied every one!! LET'S GO!!
QUOTE: "If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together."
- Degree in Adult Fitness/Exercise Physiology; Kean University
- 18 years Training experience
- 15 years Coaching Penn State Football Camps
- Assistant Coach Kean University Women's Softball
- Assistant Coach Freehold HS Football
- Current Cycling Coach for Full Throttle Endurance Racing
- Designer of Urbanathlon Workouts
- Men's & Women's Health Magazines Expert Trainer
- Contributor to Bicycling & Mountain Biking Magazines
- Trained Olympic Athletes
- Nationally Ranked Triathlete
- Fitness Model for 11 years
- Strength coach for Professional Baseball Pitcher Rob Semerano
Dan is always putting into practice the newest leading edge techniques to ensure true results. For more information on how Dan can help you achieve your fitness goals call 917.699.5353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org